Ed wore an overcoat and hat to school. Our teachers freaked and put him in detention. I think he bit Mr Joh, the science teacher. Awkward!
Ed and I wandered the mall and saw heaps of decorations. Ed sighed, “Christmas is so deep. It makes me feel all –”
“How’d you know?”
It’s a sad fact that today, students all over Canberra are going back to school. You have my deepest sympathy.
How to tell if your science teacher has turned EMO:
1. He/She sparkles in sunshine.
2. He/She suddenly decides to teach poetry instead of physics this week.
3. He/She has what the Buffyverse calls “neck rupture”.
4. He/She weeps quietly during the lesson.
5. He/She attempts to bite you and drink your blood.
Remember kids, stay alert, not alarmed – and keep your cricket bat within arm’s reach.