Here’s how you play:
1. Flip a coin. Heads – you go to the Asian food aisle of your local supermarket. Tails – you go to the Pasta and sauce aisle.
2. Close your eyes, take twelve steps forward (or the same number as your age in years), and grab an item off the shelf (bonus points if the supermarket is crowded).
3. If it’s some kind of sauce, you win. Buy the other ingredients and go home. If it’s not a sauce, go to the other aisle (Asian if you’re in Pasta; Pasta if you’re in Asian) and try again. Continue until you get sauce (or thrown out by security).
4. Cook and eat your new best friend.
5. Report back on success/failure/arrest.
My conclusion: Yummy, but not enough sauce (or, sidebar, any hint of vegies – my bad). Next time I’ll double the sauce. Also, a question for Mr Internet – is there a difference between pork tenderloin and stir-fry pork?